Monday, October 22, 2007

Here are some pictures of the excitement that is our life... (Really, I just think that my girls are so darn cute, and I want you all to think that as well...)


This is Brooke in her ballet class. She loves it! It is called "Toe, Tap and Tumble" and she gets to do ballet, tap, and gymnastics. It is great for a starter class, so she try a little of everything and then decide what she really likes, not just what has the prettiest costumes...
(Brooke is in blue)













This is Erin looking down at me from near the top of a ten foot ladder. Afraid? Never. Fallen? Only once. Afraid after falling? Not nearly smart enough! But she does have great hair...





Little skater twins at Woodland Park Zoo. Way too much fun! Alix is on the left and Erin is on the right.

Alix popping bubbles on what could be the last sunny day over here in northwest WA...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda Westover said...

They are cute girls! And good hair, too.
Since you're the one in your family who posts to the blog most, why don't you tell us a little about what's going on with your mom and dad -- like why did the school move to a new campus? Is it closer/farther away from home? etc. I'm sure everyone would like to get caught up, and your folks seem much to busy to keep us sort of in the loop.
Love to all 5 of you.

Unknown said...

Girls with fabulous hair run in the family ;) I'm hoping that we maybe get up that way sometime before the reunion next year. Any plans for turkey day?

Karen said...

I can't believe you went to the zoo without me!!! Karen