


Here are some photos of recent events in our family. First, Spencer turned 3 in the middle of September and had an awesome race track birthday cake that Shelene made. Next, the wife and I met up with some friends in Las Vegas (we ran into Paul & Dianne at the SL airport on our way out) to go to a football game and my friend rented 2 Lotus'. Man they are fast! Last, this is the house that Shelene and I like and are going to build on our lot in American Fork in 2 or 3 years. It's sweet! Also, Alexis has started preschool and will be a tutor to one of her class mates in the new year. Love you all!
Eric
5 comments:
I have to say, the car suits you! Perhaps I'll put one down on my Christmas list...
Hey big brother! Where did you find that house?? I like it.. Hope all is well with you and yours. April is right. The car does suit you! Love ya!
Very nice. Miss you, love you.
How do you manage to do so much with two kiddos, a wife, two jobs and all the day to day stuff??? We can't seem to find a sitter for a quick twenty minute trip to Dairy Queen anymore! Let alone REAL time away from everything! Just a little jealous. . . :)
Swwweeeeeeet!! Love the car, love the house... glad you guys are doing well... mwah!
Post a Comment