Hello Everyone!
In honor of our 40th! wedding anniversary, Bob and I made a quick trip to Ft. Collins to visit with Steve and Ann and their crew. We had a great time. Thursday evening we attended a session at the Vernal Temple, which is a beautiful intimate little temple. Then Friday we drove through Rocky Mountain Nat'l. Park. It is truly an awesome experience to be 12, 789 ft. in the air, literally at the top of the mountains. The view is really spectacular!
Everyone in Ft. Collins seems to be doing well. Bob enjoyed riding in Steve's "roller skate"
car, and we both enjoyed just hanging out with Steve and Ann. They would be delighted to have a visit from any/all of you at any time. So would we.
7 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so jealous that you were in Fort Collins!! The rollerskate is a pretty fun car!! Glad you had fun and happy anniversary!
Candace
Yahoo!! I remembered my username/password and can post again! Glad you guys had such a great visit - congrats on 40 years! See you for pancakes...
Wow! 40 years!! I can't believe it! 10 more years and it will be 50 years! We love you!
Boy! When I get that OLD I hope I'm still married :) Karen
Post a Comment