Monday, July 16, 2007

Wow! Summer is half way over already! I've really had fun being able to see a goodly number of you already. Both weddings were delightful, and we're excited to have Bonnie's Ben and Benjamin's Heather added to the family roster.
I was thrilled to be able to fly to Seattle at the end of June to spend time with Mom. It was good to see Laura and Richard and their gang, cousin Kathy, and old friends from Spokane. Then I took the train to Portland to be with Roberta and Aaron and sweet little Isabelle. She and I had a great time bonding. Vincent and Carly are with heir dad here in Utah for the summer, so we do get to see them from time to time.
Bob and I spent this past weekend in St. George at a Westover family reunion. A good time was had by all -- but not as much fun as we all have at the Macbeth reunions. I can hardly wait for next summer for that very reason. I hope everyone is already planning on coming (July 25-26)!
The big thrill of the summer has been my being called to serve as a temple ordinance worker at the Jordan River Temple. I'm thrilled with the calling! This is my second week of training, and I'm getting used to the early morning shift on Wed. & Thurs. Already it is a blessing in my life to be able to serve on a regular basis.
Love to all!

No comments: