Friday, June 01, 2007

Hello To All...Things are going good here. It was wonderful to get away down to Utah and the Vegas for alittle Vacation! It was wonderful to see all the family we did and be there for Bonnie's wedding. Things arer good here. I'm trying to adjust to Burns but man is it small. On a good note though we got the management job for the apartment complex we live in. So we get free rent and a salary, a huge blessing! So we are busy learning all of the management stuff. The boys are great Porter is now two months old and getting big, Denver loves being a big brother! I was so happy to be able to show my kids off to some of the family! Vegas was fun, we went for a wedding and my best friend just got back from her mission to Africa. It was lots of fun, it was 110 the entire time we were there! I couldn't live ther with that heat! Man we need to get everyone back onto using this blog though! Well now I have access to the internet so I'll do better about posting and putting pictures up. Anyhow got run, love to you all... The Johnson's

No comments: