Monday, May 21, 2007




We enjoyed our trip to California last week. Spent 2 days at Disneyland and California Adventure where Spencer was thrilled to see a life size Lightning McQueen and Mater and ride Buzz Lightyear. Alexis loved meeting her favorite princesses Cinderella and Belle. I was glad our hotel was across the street so we could take a little break in the middle of the day. After our fun, we went and saw Shelene's mom graduate with her Master's degree. It was outside and I got a nice burn line on the side of my face from my sunglasses. The real (not) fun came as we were returning the rental car and had to stop to clean up Alexis barf not once, not twice, ok twice. I tried to help, but my weak stomach couldn't handle the smell. I needed a vacation when we got home, but went back to work the next day and celebrated Mother's Day with our family on Monday. By the way, I love my Mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wuss! You men and your weak stomachs - I think it's all a charade.

Eric Westover said...

Ok, you're right. The dry heaving and gagging were all an act to get out of it. Whatever!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you Eric, so is Rob, for that matter... The smell of throw-up, even from my own kids, has the same effect on me! Just wait until you have to change a diaper of someone who isn't your child... I babysat Danielle's kids that weekend and almost hurled all over poor Connor! Blech!

Glad you guys had fun, Ryder loved the picture of L. McQueen but asked where The King was?