Sunday, March 25, 2007

Life in Sandy is good -- especially when we read what challenges some of the rest of you are dealing with. Know that you are all in our prayers.

Bob and I just made a quick trip to Arizona to visit with old friends. I will admit it is nice to be able to do things "just the two of us." Anyway, on the trip south we made a quick tour of the south rim of Grand Canyon. It is so awesome! It would be fun to go back sometime and really see more of what is there. We spent a day with friends who have 40 acres in the foothills near Paulden, AZ. Beautiful home complete with swimming pool, four horse, and the nearest neighbors are bob cats and coyotes. No hiking around there without carrying a weapon. While that part may be a little more rugged than I would like, I could definitely get used to the living away from town and shopping only once or twice a month, etc. But as appealing as the isolation may be, I quite like living where I can visit with grandkids and other family members pretty much when I want to. So again I say, life in Sandy is good.

Love to you all!

1 comment:

Eric Westover said...

Glad you had fun. How about some pictures?