Sunday was a wonderful day. Joseph and Eve blessed their beautiful baby girl, and it was so wonderful to see Aunt Brenda and Uncle Dave. They had brought some cool chips from Samoa for everyone to try, although I can only remember two of the names, one was a Taro root (not sure of the spelling) and one was a banana, and the third I cannot remember. They were all very good. It is times like that, which make me feel so grateful for having such a wonderful family. It amazes me that we are all so close even though we only see everyone once every two years, unless something brings us together more often.
I just want all of you to know how much you all mean to me in my life! We love evach and everyone of you from the bottom of our hearts!
Brenda Sue
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment