Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hello Family!
It has been awhile since I've even looked at the Blog! We don't have internet, so it makes it alittle difficult. Darwin and I are doing pretty good. We moved out of his Dad's house which is wonderful!! I love our little place. Denver is doing good, we have all been sick for about three weeks now which is NO fun. We had to go to the Emergency Room two weekends in a row, once for Denver because he was so sick and twice in one day for me.... I got Influenza really bad and we went to the ER last a week ago because I was dehydrated had pink eye and ear infections. Here in Burns if you need to see a doctor on the weekend your only option is the ER. So we go for me on a Sunday morning, they give me a bunch of fluids and something for my pink eye and send us home. Well a couple of hours later I started bleeding and having contractions. We went back to the ER to find out that I went into pre-term labor at 32 weeks. They gave me medcine to stop the contractions and put me on Bed rest until I am healthy again. Well after a week of lots of rest and lots of movies, I'm finally atarting to get better. I was taken off bed rest but still need to be very careful. With 49 days to go till this little boy joins our family, I'm very anxiuos and ready.
Darwin is still working hard at the court house. They are finding all sorts of stuff to keep him busy. His most recent project is to come up with a new emergency prepardness plan for the county. Jessica's husband Bret does that for Colorado Springs so between him and what all the Church has put out I think he'll do good. Anyhow, I better go but we will talk to you soon. Love to you all. The Johnsons

3 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

Wow.. I am glad that you and the baby are doing well..

Karen said...

I'll bet the hospital appreciates you single handedly keeping them in business! Hang in there with the resting. It's your last chance!!!! Be well. Karen

Linda Westover said...

Amen to Karen's comment about getting your rest while you can!
Bob had influenza A last week, and he's still struggling to get his strength back...and he doesn't have a toddler to chase after. Do take extra good care of yourself.
Linda