Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's so crazy to see how fast a child grows! My "baby" is now running around all over the place, eating normal food, and only taking one nap a day. She is still as cute as ever though and will always be loved. I'm just busy trying to keep up with her. Now that we finally have working internet in our home, Bryce will be searching for a new job. He is also busy trying to finish up his MBA degree at the U of U. He'll be all done at the end of July, and Savannah is excited to not have to say goodbye to her daddy on Sunday night and not see him again until Wednesday morning. It will be wonderful for all of us. So, hopefully he'll be able to find a good job that he enjoys and we'll all be happy. I wish the best for all of you also. Here are a couple more shots of the family at Christmas that I need to share anyway, so enjoy!


2 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

Can you believe how tiny she was!?!? Its incredible how fast they grow up. I sure love that little girl! And her mamma too!

Eric Westover said...

Hey,
Nice pictures. I'll have to get a copy of them sometime.