


Happy non-denominational holidays!
Christmas also came to our home, although I threatened to cancel it a number of times trying to get little children to behave. I feel like a horrible parent using other people's presents as bribery. Don't get me wrong, they are good kids. Spencer was sick for most of November, but is doing just fine and eating almost as much as me. Alexis started gymnastics and is having fun doing that. Shelene is busy with school and working at the hospital. She got Christmas off, but had to work New Year's Eve, so I just went to bed at 11:30 by myself. (sigh) I love my new job and everyone at work really liked the football catalog I designed for our new uniforms. Best wishes to everyone for the new year!
Love,
Eric, Shelene, Spencer and Alexis
2 comments:
What a cool shirt! He looks like a little stud.
Eric I am sorry I never made over to your place @ Thanksgiving time. We ended up with the stomach flu and either one of my girls was puking or I was. Next time we are there though we will have to get together.
Glad you had a good Christmas. I spent alot of time saying "where is my cell phone I have to call Santa and tell him not to come to our house!!" It is nice to have instant behavior changes at least once a year!
Post a Comment