Sunday, November 19, 2006

Real quick, Darwin and I made the move safely! We are now residents of Burns, Oregon...scary I know. But I wanted to let you all know that before we left Rexburg we found out that we arenot carry twins, sigh of relief, and that our second child will be another boy! Strangeofr our family I know but we are very excited!! Love to you all, the Johnsons

4 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to hear you're there safe and sound. Congrats on one baby boy...not that you're out of the woods permanently, but for now you can breathe a sigh of relief.

Linda Westover said...

Congrats to Darwin for having landed what sounds like a great intership, and for having produced another boy.
We'll be interested to hear what central Oregon is like. Roberta's fmaily sure like the Portland area.

April Bishop said...

Where exactly is Burns, OR? How far away from us seattle-ish family are you? Thanksgiving at Aunt Karen's you know... It would be great to see you. Congrats on the baby boy!

David & Brenda said...

Congratulations, Darwin and Candace! I finally found time to set up our account for the Blog; it's tough not having the internet at home and having to do everything at work. This looks valuable! It's good to join the rest of the family.