Sunday, November 26, 2006


Okay, seeing how I'm the last to post any pictures from Halloween, here's the only one I've got.

Aaron, Isabelle and I just returned from a nice Thanksgiving trip in Powell, WY - just outside of the East entrance to Yellowstone. Granny and Grandpa were excited to see how much Izzy has grown, and we got to meet their new Scottish Highlander calf, Nessie. We made it home after 17 hours on the road, complete with snow storms - just in time to beat the next storm coming in today. We may even have snow in Portland! Anyhow, I've also attached other random pictures from our trip to the beach this September. Love you all!



3 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Cute Isabelle! It's so nice to see pictures to go along with the changes that we can hear when we talk with her.
So what exactly is a Scottish Highlander?

Unknown said...

A Scottish highlander is basically a wild cow - and a hairy cow at that. She's a sweetie.

Eric Westover said...

Water looks a little cold. Glad you made it back safe.