7 years ago
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Since my mom already announced it to everyone, I suppose I should just let it all out. Clayton and I did just recently purchase a house in Tooele, west of Salt Lake City. We are closing tomorrow and are really excited! It is somewhat older, built in 1979, but the interior has been updated and remodeled and is really great. It's got the best kitchen ever! So as of tomorrow (Thursday) our new address is 485 Mayo Circle, Tooele UT 84074. You are all welcome to come visit anytime! Hip-hip-hooray from Ruthie and Clayton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats That is very exciting! I can't wait till Darwin and I can purchase a home!! We are hoping that it will be sooner rather than later being that our family is growing fast!! Love you talk to you later! Candace
Dear Ruth,
You are a babe! Congrats on the house. You'll have to put that awesome kitchen to use and make me some food, woman!
Love,
Your favorite brother
Hooray! Let me know when we can come help with anything or just check it out! Sure love you!!!
Rhonda
Congratulations- your first house is always sooooo exciting. We got into ours a year ago and I still get excited when I work on the house knowing that it is ours! We tried so many times to get into a house and it always fell through-- it is so nice to finally feel settled.
Poopie, I miss you. I can't wait to come and visit you guys! Or hey, here's a thought...someone can come and visit ME in Portland! Love you lots!
Post a Comment