Monday, September 18, 2006

Hey all, It has been a long time since I have heard from alot of you and so I realized that you all probibly don't know alot about what is going on in my life.

I am starting my fourth year at BYUI and can't wait to be out of here. Only problem is that I still have two more years. The problems with changing majors and then being interested in everything. I am going into business with who knows what to do after that. I have just been called to be in the Elders quorm which is taking up a portion of my time as well as working two part time jobs (If anyone needs the floor polished or the water system fixed I your man :) other than that I have been dating and having a good time asleep. yes that is 30 hours of work with 20- 30 hours involved with homework and classes, 10 hours of church things, and the rest split between sleep and play. Oh boy do I love college life!!!!!!! well that is basically the story of my life.

Well family, I need to run. I have a ton of homework. Love you all.
BENJAMIN

1 comment:

April Bishop said...

Benjamin,
You are alive! I'm glad you've gotten on here as well! Hopefully we'll see you at Thanksgiving! Luv ya!
April