Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Hello Family,

We are just enjoying what will probably be one of our last fabulous days in the pacific northwest this year... I saw a really neat idea for a traveling family journal where is gets mailed around to different families who write a page or two on what is going on in their lives, and then they mail to the next family on the list. It might be a fun way of preserving our family stories. Anyone who would be interested, let me know and we could start it and possible make copies for Grandma every Christmas?

Everyone enjoy these last days of summer fun! Love you all!

April

2 comments:

Eric Westover said...

My dearest April,
How I miss thee so. It hurts me to be so far apart. As the tides of fall beseech thee, know of my love.
Eric

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

this is Carla (I can't figure out how to post under that name!!!) But you guys crack me up--I guess I never knew we had such a literate bunch!