Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hello Family-
For those of you in Utah. . . I will be in Utah for Thanksgiving. We will be there for the whole week before Thanksgiving instead of the usually 48 hour stay. So I would love to get together with whoever will be around. I havn't seen most of you since Eve was born and she is six!!
Bret parents are having their 50th wedding anniversary so I will need to work around that but I would really like to get together sometime during that week.
I will be in American Fork so I don't think it is too far from where most of you are. Anyways let me know. I hope we can work something out.
Jessica

2 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

We would love to see you, so let us know your schedule and when you can come by--our girls will be delighted to see your girls!

Linda Westover said...

Let us know when you are available. I'm sure we could work out a get-together at our house or at Carla's so any who can arrange to come will get a chance to see you. That way you make one stop and get to see more people. It will be fun.