Alright everyone I think I figured this out... When you recieve the invitation, don't just click accept that is only if you already have an account. Scroll down to the bottom where it says creat an account to join this blog. Click on it and follow the directions, you'll have to come up with a user name and password as well as a display name. Fill in the info and say accept. Then you'll be added to the contributors. Now when you log on from here on out you will use the username and password you came up with. I'm the only one who can send invitations out so if anyone needs a new one please let me know. mac02012@byui.edu This sould be lots of fun once we get a hang of it. I'm still learning too so we will all have to learn together. Love you all! Candace
PS your display name is what will show when you make a post.
7 years ago
1 comment:
Real Quick, you also might not see your name sho up on the contributor list automatically. I will have to republish the blog inorder for more people to show up but as long as you follow the create account I'll see you on my administrator page and then I can republish it so everyone's display name will show up. Thanks
Post a Comment