Wednesday, July 02, 2008

O. K. her goes! Candace re-invited me to the blog, so I'm going to try it out. Today we are going camping--first time this year, so getting ready is a big pain, but I did it and am now waiting for Erin and Jennae to get home from their cleaning job at the school, and for Barry to get home from work. Aubrey and I are raring to go! Chip's ready too! Summer is going to be busy--we have already had a big youth activity, Jennae went to skating camp, YW camp is on the 16th, then it is Oakcrest for Aubrey and Youth Conference for all in August. I get to go back to sork on the day after the reunion!
That reminds me--all of you please come! It is going to be casual and fun and we hope to see everyone!
So, that's my quict update--let's see if it worked...

4 comments:

Darwin and Candace Johnson said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad it worked! Hopefully it sticks this time! Have fun camping! We are going next weekend, barring no major problems! See you soon!

Eric Westover said...

Hooray for blogging!!!! The next step is your own family blog! hahaha.

Unknown said...

It's about time woman!

Karen said...

See...it's not so hard. Us old dogs can learn new tricks! It's too much fun checking everybody else's blogs to start our own!! We have old, boring lives and some of our kids aren't as cute any more as your new little ones. Just look at those pictures of Vince, and April on the trampoline. I promise that a picture with ME on the trampoline, would not be so good!! Carla..yours are young enough you might have to try blogging more...at least here!!