Saturday, June 07, 2008


Monday, June 2 was Eric's twenty something-eth birthday. I made stuffed french toast....which was quite yummy if I may say so myself. For dinner, we went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner and surprised him by brining his mom and dad too. After a yummy dinner, it was back to mom and dad's for ice cream cake. Usually the kids don't get to have ice cream with us due to their lactose intolerance. But this time I got creative. We used Dryers lactose free vanilla then mashed up Oreos to make our own cookies and cream ice cream. That was delicious as well! Spencer did really well keeping the secret of daddy's present all through dinner. When we got to mom and dad's we had to wrap it up, so the kids helped me then we took it in to Eric. As I set it on the floor, Spencer said, "Daddy, here is your saw!" I wanted to strangle him! Oh well...Eric was going to find out in a few seconds anyhow. Eric said it was a great birthday, but for me it will never beat the year he proposed to me on his birthday (2 years ago).

4 comments:

Eric Westover said...

Man that birthday boy sure is hot!!!!

April Bishop said...

twenty-something? Are you embarassed by our nearness to the dreaded "middle age"? Does that start at 30 these days or is it 40 now? Anyway, happy 29th birthday!

Karen said...

If grandma is any indicator, we've got till 45 or 50 before we hit middle age! That means I'm almost there - not you 20 something babes! (I said as I sit here rocking grandbaby Tate.) The last two years have been kind to you, Eric. Congratulations!


ps. Come see us!!

Unknown said...

Love you guys. Hey Eric, call me when you're in New England next week so we can try and hook up!