Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aaaah... Summer days are finally upon those of us that have been living through eternal February! It was really hot and gorgeous yesterday so the girls and I decided it would be fun to jump on the trampoline with the sprinkler and a can of shaving cream... Much slathering and slipping (shaving cream is suprising slippery when covering a trampoline!) was done by all and the girls thought it was the funnest thing in the world to cover their mom in shaving cream. (The beard is courtesy of Brooke, and only half the can went up my nose...) It was a fantastic day and we are so glad it's finally summer! (Excuse the bathing suit shot of yours truly and try and keep in mind that I am eight months pregnant...) Oh, and Alix is in the pink swimsuit, Erin the blue. And Brooke is the tall one.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

I have to admit, shaving cream is one thing we've never tried on the trampoline. Just yesterday, for the very first time, Andrew said he missed it. I told him we could go borrow it back, but he was sure that would not be fun! (Thank goodness, he gave the right answer.) PS I think you look great!! Karen

Unknown said...

Jumping on the trampoline when 9-months pregnant helped me go into labor with Carly! We too are glad that summer has finally made it's way to the northwest. It's about time!

Linda Westover said...

I'd say you pretty slim and trim for being eight months along...courageous, too! Great to see pictures of all you lovely ladies.

Brenda Sue said...

How about dish soap? That would be pretty slippery and fun, and the kids won't even need a bath after they are done because they are rolling aorund in soap! You do look really good for being 8 1/2 months pregnant! Sure are going to miss you during the reunion! Love ya!

Carla and crew said...

Why didn't I think of that when my girls were little?? You have way more energy that I ever did!!
Carla